Epsom salts is absorbed through the skin and works to relieve muscle tension pain and inflammation in joints, or purely for relaxation.
Epsom Salts History
Epsom Salt get it name from Epsom in Surrey England where it was discovered.
Epsom Salts also known as Magnesium Sulfate has the following benefits:
- Relieves muscle soreness
- Soak to stabilize moods and relieve stress
- Soak to assist with anxiety and depression
- Relaxing and calming for the body
- Believed to benefit heart health by aiding blood circulation
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals from the body
Just a few of the many benefits that Epsom Salts offer either as a foot or bath soak.
Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Lavender Buds, Rose Buds, Rose Geranium & Lavender Pure Essential Oils