Natural, vegan, cruelty free.
Charlotte's Lab have carefully formulated this eye cream to moisturise the delicate eye area while taking care of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
Did you know that the eye area has some of the most delicate skin? That’s why it is also often the first to show signs of ageing! It’s never too early or too late to start a good eye cream – whether you’re looking to turn back the clock or maintain your youthful skin.
- Soy and rice peptides – these natural peptides fight dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.
- Green tea, vitamin E – these are antioxidants which help to protect the skin and provide antiaging.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – It is antiaging, improves skin tone and texture, improves the skin barrier and elasticity, and reduces dryness and redness.
- Grapeseed oil – this light weight oil is easily absorbed and full of vitamins.
- Avocado oil – this is full of phytosterols which strengthens the skin barrier and it promotes collagen production.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) – this plant derived material promotes collagen production, smooths the skin and delays wrinkle formation.
Instructions: Gently pat into skin of eye area after cleansing. Use twice a day, morning and night for best results.
Full Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy-proline, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Oxido-Reductases, Soy Peptides, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
This eye cream comes in a 10ml aluminum tin.
Brand: Charlotte's Lab