Serves 2, Cook 25 Min
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce (or tamari if gluten free)
- 1 tbs crunchy peanut butter
- 300g chicken thighs, halved with skin & fat removed
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 tsp sesame or olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine sweet chilli, tamari and peanut butter in a small saucepan and heat gently over low-medium heat until combined.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine sauce with chicken (if preferred, you can marinate in the fridge for 2 hours to enhance flavours).
Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cooked through.
Meanwhile in a pot of boiling water, cook broccolini for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, then drain and toss with oil.
Serve with chicken and scatter with coriander.