Pesto Chicken Salad
Serves 1, Cook 7 Min
- 1 small wholemeal pita bread, cut into small triangles
- 1 tsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tsp store-bought basil pesto
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 80g cooked BBQ chicken, chopped
- 20g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 30g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place pita and pine nuts on a baking tray and bake for 5 to 7 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool.
Combine pesto and lemon juice in a bowl. Add chicken, toss well to coat and mix with spinach and tomato.
Transfer to a serving plate, season with salt & pepper and scatter over pine nuts. Serve with pita on the side.