Greek Salad with Quinoa
Serves 1, Cook 15 Min
- 1⁄4 cup quinoa, rinsed thoroughly
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
- 20g feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 punnet cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 tbs kalamata olives, pitted & halved
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
In a saucepan, add quinoa and stock and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer for around 8 to 10 minutes or until stock has absorbed. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork then set aside to cool.
Toss crumbled feta with dried oregano.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, olives and red onion with quinoa.
Whisk together dressing ingredients then toss through salad with crumbled feta.