Easy Chicken Stir Fry
Serves 2, Cook 10 Min
- 70g flat rice noodles
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 300g skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbs kecap manis
- 200g sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds, to serve
- 1⁄2 red chilli, thinly sliced
Cook rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain.
At the same time, heat a wok or large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat.
Add oil and chicken and cook for a few minutes without stirring.
Add ginger and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Stir through noodles, kecap manis and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes until heated through.
Divide between bowls and scatter over sesame seeds and chilli to serve.