Chilli & Garlic Prawn Spaghetti
Serves 2, Cook 10 Min
- 120g dried spaghetti pasta, or gluten free
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 300g green prawns, peeled & deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon zest
- 6 sprigs continental parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Reserve 1/3 cup pasta water then drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes each side, or until just cooked. Set aside in a warm place.
Add garlic, chilli and tomatoes to frypan and cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes until tomatoes begin to soften.
Add cooked spaghetti, lemon juice, zest, half the parsley and pasta water to the pan, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
Divide pasta and prawns between plates and top with remaining parsley to serve.