Zucchini & Pumpkin Frittata
- 300 grams pumpkin, cut in 2 cm dice
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 3cm chunks
- 120g baby spinach leaves, keeping aside 20g to serve
- 4 eggs
- 100g ricotta
- 2 tsp pine nuts
- 1/2 bunch continental parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Italian dried herbs
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease an ovenproof dish.
- Steam the pumpkin for a few minutes until it begins to soften.
- Toast the pine nuts in a day pan until they are slightly browned or in the oven for 5 minutes, and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and ricotta together, season with salt and pepper and stir through the cooked pumpkin, zucchini, spinach leaves, parsley, herbs and pine nuts.
- Transfer to a prepared dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Scatter over extra spinach and parsley leaves to serve.
- Serve with salad on the side.