- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2 medium to large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking
- Sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Shape the mixture into medium size balls and press flat into pan.
- Lightly cook until firm on one side, turn and cook the other side
- Option - serve with relish on the top
Feeling hungry? Serve with additional sautéed vegetables on the side - grilled tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms and spinach and 1/4 of an avocado.