- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- ½ a cup of zucchini
- ½ a cup of thinly sliced sweet potato
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Sliced olives or fresh basil for garnish
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs in large bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Grease a pie dish with olive oil. and place the mixture into the pie dish. Garnish with sliced olives or fresh basil. Cover the dish with foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (remove foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking time). Ensure the frittata is cooked, but not browned.
- Serve with salad greens or steamed veggies.