Thai Lime Chicken with Sesame Stir Fry
- 180 grams chicken (or seafood)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup sliced red capsicum
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon lemon/lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- Sauté chicken or alternative with ginger, garlic and tamari sauce until cooked but not browned.
- Add vegetables and cook for two to three minutes.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds over meal just prior to serving.
- Dress with lemon/lime juice and sesame oil.