Tamari & Garlic Kebabs
- 200 grams of chicken cut into cubes
- 1 cup of red onion and capsicum (any colours), cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- Chilli to taste (optional)
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- Steamed vegetables or salad
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Soak wooden skewers in water for ½ hour so they do not burn.
- Pierce the above ingredients onto the skewers.
- Mix garlic and organic tamari seasoning in a small bowl and brush kebabs with mixture.
- Grill under a medium heat or on a BBQ until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables