Sweet Potato & Apple Baby Rice
- 1/4 sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1/4 apple, peeled, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons of rice cereal
- 4 to 8 tablespoons of baby's usual milk.
- Place the potato and apple in a small saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer apple mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place rice cereal in a small bowl. Add enough milk to mix into a smooth consistency.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple puree, stirring to combine, then serve.
- Store remaining puree in the fridge for up to a week.