Super Vitality Cookies
These raw walnut cookies will not only keep you satisfied but are jam packed with healthy fats.
- ½ cup quality walnuts (plus 6 to 8 for decorating)
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw Brazil nuts
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup flaked or desiccated coconut
- 1 heaped tablespoon of coconut oil (preferably organic cold pressed oil)
- ¾ cup fresh diced pineapple
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- Add all of the ingredients into your food processor and blend until a cookie dough has formed, (about one minute) and until all nuts and seeds have been crushed.
- Using a tablespoon, take some mixture, roll into a ball and then flatten between your palms. Place on some baking paper and press half or a full walnut on top for decoration.
- Keep in a container in the fridge. Cookies will last approximately one week.
Makes 22 cookies.