Stir-fried Mexican Beef
- 750 gram beef eye fillet, sliced thinly
- 35 gram packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large (300g) red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (200g) red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (200g) yellow capsicum, sliced thinly
- 4 small (520g) tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- Combine beef and seasoning in medium bowl. Heat half the oil in a wok or large pan.
- Stir fry the beef mixture and onion, in batches until well browned.
- Heat remaining oil in wok, stir fry capsicums until just tender.
- Return beef mixture to wok with tomato and coriander, stir fry until hot.
Source: Women's Weekly: 'Low Fat Recipes'.