Steak and Vegetables
- 200 grams of raw steak (any lean cut)
- A mix of vegetables (2 to 3 cups) for steaming or to make into a side salad - choose at least 3 different types of vegetables and at least 3 different colours.
- 1 tablespoon of pure butter to add to steamed vegetables or 1 tablespoon of olive oil to add to the salad (plus a fat free dressing).
- Cook your steak in either in a pan or on the BBQ. You can add herbs and spices to flavour it.
- Steam your vegetables or prepare your salad
Option add a relish or mustard to your steak for extra flavour.
Feeling hungry? Simply add more vegetables to your meal!