Raw Banana & Almond Cookies
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ cup finely desiccated coconut
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A few raw almonds for decoration
- Mash the banana with a fork in a bowl until it resembles a puree.
- Add cinnamon and chia seeds and mix well. Then add almond meal and dried coconut, mixing thoroughly. The mixture should form a dough with all ingredients binding together.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball, then flatten into a cookie shape. Place onto baking paper so the cookies don’t stick. Press a whole raw almond on top and press down lightly.
- No baking is required, keep in the fridge and enjoy!