Raspberry & Feta Salad with Vinaigrette
- 2 x 125 gram punnets of raspberries
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes
- 120 grams of baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 200 grams of Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways and thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of almonds or walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Put the raspberries, olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic and salt in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a small jug and set aside.
2. Put the spinach, onion, feta, cucumber, mint, almonds and remaining raspberries in a bowl and drizzle over the the vinaigrette, season and serve.