- 1 kg of chicken breast fillets cut into strips
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder (hot or mild)
- 1 x 420 gram can of chick peas well drained • 2 cups of cauliflower chopped
- 2 cups of broccoli florets chopped
- 200 gram of pre-cooked pumpkin cut into 2 cm cubes (cook in microwave or steam)
- ½ (133 gram) medium continental cucumber diced • ½ cup of chopped coriander finely chopped
- Fruit chutney and/or natural yoghurt
- Lightly spray pan with extra virgin olive oil spray. Place chicken strips and onion into fry pan. Sprinkle curry powder and mix with fork. Cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
- Add chickpeas, cauliflower, broccoli and pumpkin and cook for a further 4 minutes on a lower heat. Serve immediately.
- Top with cucumber, chopped coriander and add a teaspoon of fruit chutney/natural yoghurt.