Mushroom Frittatas with Salad
- 4 large eggs
- 120 grams button mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 60 grams of feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil, plus extra for greasing tray
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and spray a 12 holes mini muffin tray with oil.
- Heat a frypan with oil over medium heat and sauté the mushrooms and thyme for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the spinach and continue to cook until the spinach has just wilted and then remove from the heat.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and yoghurt together and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach-mushroom mixture between 12 muffin holes and then add the egg mixture and top with feta.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just set.
- Stand for 10 minutes before removing from tray.
- Serve with salad
Makes 12, approx 2 to 3 in a serve.