Light n' Spicy Crumbed Chicken
- 12 (900g) chicken tenderloins
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (35g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (35g) corn flake crumbs (crushed cornflakes)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Toss chicken in flour and shake away excess flour
- Coat chicken in egg, then in combined breadcrumbs, salt and pepper
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken in a single layer on an oven tray and bake, uncovered in a hot oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with salad
Source: Women's Weekly 'Low Fat Meals in Minutes'.