Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep 10 Min, Cook 10 min, Serves 12
- 1 3/4 cups whole meal flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50g of dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the flour, oats, bi-carb soda and salt in a bowl and mix until they are combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, honey, oil, and vanilla together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the chocolate and stir through until just combined.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls. Transfer them to a tray and flatten them out with wet hands.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool them on a tray for 5 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to completely cool.