Continental Scrambled Eggs
- 2 free range eggs - whisked
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley
- 2 pieces of premium sourdough bread toasted
- Olive oil spray
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a fry pan and lightly spray with oil. Pour the whisked eggs into a pan.
- Add the tomato, onion and parsley and stir quickly with a fork.
- Let the eggs settle and cook for 2 minutes.
- Using a fork, stir the eggs and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately on top of toasted sourdough bread and garnish with pepper and extra chopped parsley.
Serving suggestion - serve with one of our relishes - Tomato Relish, Roasted Capsicum & Chilli Relish or Beetroot Relish.