Coconut & Cinnamon Bliss Balls
Prep 20 min, Cook None, Serves 14
- 90g rolled oats
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4cup coconut oil, melted
- 30g desiccated coconut
- Put the dates in a heatproof bowl and cover them with boiling water. Let them stand for 10 minutes until they soften and then drain them.
- In your food processed add the oats, coconut, cocoa and cinnamon and blend them until fine.
- Add dates, coconut oil and honey and blend until combined and mixture has come together.
- Roll the mixture into 14 balls and roll them in desiccated coconut.
Balls can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.