Chocolate Protein Balls
Prep 10 Min, Cook 2 Min, Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter (or another nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder, plus extra for dusting
- Heat the nut butter, honey and coconut oil a saucepan until blended then stir through the water.
- Combine the protein powder, almond meal and cacao in a bowl and stir through the wet ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and lightly dust with cacao powder (optional).
- Refrigerate until set.