Chicken with Vegetables
- 200 grams of raw chicken breast or tenderloins
- A mix of vegetables (2 to 3 cups) for steaming or to make into a side salad - choose at least 3 different types of vegetables and at least 3 different colours.
- 1 tablespoon of pure butter to add to steamed vegetables or 1 tablespoon of oil to add to the salad (plus a fat free dressing).
- Cook your chicken either in a pan or grill or poach it. You can add herbs and spices to flavour it.
- Steam your vegetables or prepare your salad
Top your chicken with a relish for extra flavour.
Feeling hungry? Simply add more vegetables to your meal!