Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
- 250 grams of thin egg dried noodles
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, halved
- 250 grams of snow peas
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped ginger
- 1/3 cup of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of hoi sin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Place into colander and drain well. Toss with a little sesame oil to prevent them from sticking. Set aside.
- Add sesame oil to pan/wok and heat. Place chicken strips, onion and garlic in pan and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Add capsicum, broccoli, snow peas and ginger. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- In a cup, place all ingredients for the sauce and whisk. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables. Add noodles and toss to warm and blend sauce evenly through. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.