Chicken Noodle Stir fry
- 300 grams skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 200 grams of snow peas or sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 70 grams flat rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions and then drain.
- Heat a wok or large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add the coconut oil and chicken and cook for a few minutes without stirring.
- Add the ginger and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir through the noodles, kecap manis and peas and then stir-fry for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Divide between bowls and scatter over sesame seeds and chilli to serve.