Beef Stir Fry
- 500 grams of lean beef trimmed of fat and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic or 1 glove of garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 125 of baby corn cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 cups of broccoli florets washed and halved
- 2 carrots sliced into 5cm long strips
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- ½ cup of coriander finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons of salt reduced soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons of hoi sin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Add sesame oil to wok or fry pan and heat.
- Place beef, garlic and ginger and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Add capsicum, corn, broccoli, carrots and celery. Stir through well.
- In a cup place all ingredients for the sauce and whisk. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables. Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and salt and pepper.