BBQ Sweet Chicken Kebabs
- 2 tablespoons of salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 400 grams of chicken breast fillets cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm squares
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2 cm squares
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers
- In a bowl mix together soy sauce, ginger, honey, chilli sauce and sesame oil. Add diced chicken and stir well through mixture.
- Thread capsicum and pineapple pieces onto skewer alternating with chicken.
- Place on a hot BBQ or under a hot grill, basting kebabs with any remaining sauce.
- Cook for approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Turn every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salad or vegetables.
A serve is 2 skewers.