- 2⁄3 cup (90g) plain wholemeal flour
- 1 apple, peeled & grated
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt (any type)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Whisk together the milk, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, apple and mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Working in batches, place spoonful's of batter in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Divide pancakes between 2 plates and top with yoghurt, honey, some berries or sliced apple and some chopped walnuts (for good fats)
- Dust with extra cinnamon to serve.