Prep 15, Cook 10, Serves 2
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled & grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (90 grams) plain whole meal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Whisk together the milk, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, apple and then mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Place heaped spoonful’s of batter in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side until lightly golden and cooked through. Do this in batches.
- Divide the pancakes between two plates and top with yoghurt and honey.
- Dust with extra cinnamon to serve.